8/18/21 – Valley Health – FREE COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Valley Health has a FREE vaccine walk-in clinic at the Apple Blossom Mall. The vaccine is available to all people, ages 12 and up.
The Clinic is located next to Victoria’s Secret. Closest mall entrance is H&R Block.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME: Wednesday 1200 – 7pm/Saturdays 1200 – 7pm
- Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died from COVID
- Pre-existing health issues like diabetes, heart and lung disease put you at greater risk of hospitalization and death
- Asymptomatic people can carry COVID to those more venerable
The Good News: COVID-19 vaccines are Safe and Effective
- Once vaccinated, your risk of hospitalization and dying from COVID is dramatically reduced
- Over 100 million shots have been administered
- Most vaccine recipients experience minor or no side effects
- You can’t get COVID from the vaccine
It’s safe, it saves lives and it’s worth it!
Just a reminder that masks are required for worship and any other indoor activity at Bethel for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Masks must be worn for the entire time that we are indoors. Exceptions are for members of the choir (while singing) and Readers/Prayer Readers while they are speaking.
Worship will be held in the Discipleship Hall where we can get better ventilation.
Worship will be more limited but will still include songs and Holy Communion. This will be our standard worship for the foreseeable future, until our county and our nation has a better grasp on the Covid-19 Delta variant.
Throughout this pandemic, we have done the “next right thing.” At this point, the next right thing is to take a step back so as best to control the environment for worship and any other activities we offer at Bethel. We pray that this will not be an extended period, but as we have been doing all along, we will faithfully follow CDC guidelines for our county, state, and nation.
Please pray for those who are currently suffering with the new variant of Covid-19 and please encourage everyone you know to get vaccinated