We Serve: Concordia Children’s Services is a Christian child care agency for abandoned and neglected children, also serving urban poor children in Manila, Philippines.Our Vision: Every child in a loving Christian family where he or she is nurtured and given the opportunity to grow and develop into a mature, caring, faithful and responsible individual.
Our Mission: to manifest God’s love and compassion by nurturing abandoned, neglected and surrendered infants, and empower older children through education and holistic development, and inspire donors and volunteers to be partners in creating a life-long impact on the lives on the children.
- To provide quality temporary care to abandoned, neglected, surrendered and orphaned children until they are placed in permanent homes.
- To facilitate the provision of permanent, stable and loving homes.
- To assure urban poor children their right to education.
- To protect children from the dangers of the street.
- To ensure quality services through staff development.
Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Winchester, VA has a longstanding relationship with Concordia Children’s Services. Through the generosity of sponsorships, donations and volunteering of time and talents, Bethel has helped enrich the lives of many very grateful children.